2017 Year in Pictures

Most of the pictures I take every year do not end up posted to either my blog or any of my social media pages. That is one thing I would like to get better about but we will see if that actually happens or not. While I may be bad at taking and posting a ton of pictures I am relatively good at living in the moment! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this year.

January

 Buster used my ball of yarn as a pillow.

 Henry trying to get me to move.

 That look...too cute not to include!

March

 DNA hats for the March for Science.

April

 A trip to visit friends in La Crosse! I do miss the food. 

 Bobby and I learned we are really not march activists...so we got a fabulous lunch. 

 Sun set on over the Mississippi River

 Always loved this view!

 June

 High water over rapids...Getting to explore with someone new!

July

 Where I fell in love.

September

 Where he eventually broke my heart.

October

 Moved to a new city...and trying all the resturaunts!

December

 Exploring my new home. My brother was with this weekend.

 Meeting new friends!

 RIP Droid Mini you made it 3 wonderful years!

 Home for Christmas...I always love the tree!

 Buster is King of the ripped wrapping paper.

 Christmas Selfie...First one with my new phone!

And Henry...once again trying to get me to move so he could have my spot. 

Overall there were a lot of ups and downs this year. There are a lot of things I am proud of, like finally finding a job, and I learned a lot of lessons. Overall I am not sad to see this year go. I am looking forward to 2018 and hope it will be a great year. 

Have a fun and safe New Years Eve

~ Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments