New Beginnings + Homegoods Finds

At the beginning of October I moved into my first post-college apartment because I finally got a real job! I have worked multiple jobs during and after college but this is my first job working in the field I want to be in and using my degree. 


After moving and settling in a bit I have started to realize there are some things I want and need for my apartment. My kitchen is super small and there is really no room for a Keurig. Thankfully my mom recently got a new kettle so I was able to take her old one and have a relatively easy way to boil water. To make coffee I got a Bodum French Press. 


The style is Eileen and I got it on sale for $14.00. 

I also got some coffee to go with it. I found "When Coffee Meets Vanilla Glorious Things Happen" from The Village Coffee House. 


Personally I would give it a 3.5 out of 5, but for $4.99 how could I go wrong. 

I also realized I need a cup of some kind to keep my tooth brush in. I wasn't in love with any of the ones in the bath section; I did, however, find a thick glass in the normal kitchen wares section. 


It is by AmiciHome and I got it for $2.00.

I am finally starting to truly settle in an most things are finding their place. I also finally got internet in my apartment yesterday but did pretty good with only having internet at work. It was kind of nice to have limited access to social media for awhile. 

What are your favorite places to shop for home decor? 

~ Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments