Inspiration is Everywhere

I have always been a creator. From the time I was a little kid arts and crafts has always been my favorite thing to do. Over the years this developed mainly into jewelry making and knitting, but I dabble in other crafts as well. One of my favorite things about this is finding inspiration for crafting everywhere I go. 


Magazines and the internet, especially pinterest, have always been a constant source of inspiration. One of my current favorite Pinterest board is my Colors pinterest board which I have been using to inspire color combinations for various things. 

I have also always been the type of person that takes pictures of seemingly random things everywhere. On a recent day trip to a historic site I took multiple random pictures of designs and textures. 


I spent several minutes trying to take the perfect picture of this door knob. The patern on it is absolutly stunning.


I liked the way the wood was angled for this door as well as the nail heads. It is a wonderful reminder that changing the angle of a line can completely change the look of something. 

Comment about what inspires you! (Pictures, quotes, books, everyday items)

~ Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments