12 Months of Mittens

While working on my New Years goals and resolutions I wanted to come up with something knitting related which could be both interactive and that I could use to help others. After thinking about it I came up with 12 months of mittens! I have chosen 12 adorable patterns some are free patterns and some are paid (noted with links to each). 

With the 12 mittens of the month I would like to make several pairs of classic mittens in various sizes to donate in December. Here is the classic mitten pattern I have used many times and love!


  1. Snowflake Mittens - in 60 Quick Knits from America's Yarn Shops - Book Only
  2. Heart Mittens - Free
  3. Eugenia's Mittens - by Mollie Woodworth - Free
  4. Windmill & Flower Mittens - in 60 Quick Knits from America's Yarn Shops - Book Only
  5. Zebra Mittens - by Esther Hartley - Paid Pattern
  6. Mittens with Leaves - Rahymah - Free
  7. Flutter Mittens - by Jenise Hope - Paid book or single pattern
  8. Fair Isle Mittens - Sandi Rosner for Crystal Palace Yarns -  Free
  9. Fox Mittens - Laura Poikolainen - Free
  10. Queen Owl Mittens - Barbara Giguere and Sandi Marshall - Free
  11. Mittens #512 - Nell Armstrong - Free
  12. Pine Mittens - Jenise Hope - Paid book or single pattern
It is a little difficult to find the 60 Quick Knits from America's Yarn Shops online right now. Check your local yarn stores! 

I will be getting most if not all of my yarn from my local yarn store! I you love your local (or closest) yarn store like I do support them! To find yarn stores close to me I use the Knitmap app (currently only on android 😢) but I have found stores by googling "yarn stores near me" with my GPS turned on. 

Please, please, please interact on these posts! I would love to hear how your projects are going! There may be a surprise in December if people interact on these posts! 

My January mitten post will be up tomorrow!

~ Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments