I'm Never Alone... My Knitting Comes Too


This weekend I am going on a road trip! To start it off I have a job interview which I will be traveling around four hours for (wish me luck). Then since I am closer to some friends than home, I am going to visit them. While we have a lot of fun things planned my best friend is still in school so to fill my time while she studies I am going to bring knitting with me.
This reminds me of a saying my mom once cross stitched onto tote bags: 
"Where ever I go, what ever I do, I'm never along my stitching comes too." 

For me it would be Where ever I go, what ever I do, I'm never along my knitting comes too! I will also hopefully be able to take some time and find a yarn store along my travels. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

Happy Knitting ~ Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments