What the Fade: A Failed Attempt at a Knit Along


In August or September of 2017 I attempted to complete the What the Fade Mystery Knit Along by Andrea Mowry. Many good things happened during this time but life got in the way. There was a new job, a rapid move, and lots of new friends. However, not a lot of time for knitting especially for a big project, so it got put to the side in favor of smaller projects.



I recently picked back up my shawl and am slowly plugging away at it. The brioche section is finished and I am part way into "Garter Town". Currently I am on section five out of nine, but the rows keep increasing so it is hard to say if I am truly half way or not. 



So far my thoughts are:
1. It is very big and relatively intimidating if I am super busy
2. When I am working on it there are very repetitive patterns, making it good Netflix watching knitting. 
3. I am really happy with the colors I chose. 
4. I think I will like that it is really large when it is finished and I can use/wear it.



What is a project (knitting or non-knitting) that you are currently working on?

~ Katy

You Might Also Like

0 comments