Navy is My Favorite Neutral


I love navy blue, really just all blues in general. I know navy blue isn't technically a neutral, but I feel whites and blacks often look to harsh on my pale skin tone. For this reason I have a lot of navy and other blues in my closet. 

This dress from Old Navy has been one of my favorites this spring and summer. I got it this spring and unfortunately it is no longer available online but they do have a similar one. The denim jacket is also from Old Navy, I picked it up a few years ago but they have similar ones every year. The sandals I got at a local shoe store and are by Jellypop shoes. I will have links to similar items at the bottom of this post. 



For the stack I wore with this outfit I wore a bracelet I picked up at Old Navy on clearance. I always check their jewelry and have found some of my favorite costume piece for a phenomenal price. I am also wearing the The Elephant Charm Bangle, in Rafaelian Gold by Alex and Ani. 

The watch I am wearing is the Frankie 35 in Zebrawood and Navy from Jord Watches. I recently won a contest hosted by Emily Selby from A Fashion Statement Blog, I am in love with her blog and instagram. I am planning a post on this watch with more details soon. 


Links:
Similar Old Navy Dress : Printed Sleeveless Swing Dress for Women - Currently on Sale
Denim Jacket: Denim Jacket for Women - Currently on Sale
Similar Sandals: JELLYPOP Gitane Sandles
Alex and Ani Bracelet: The Elephant Charm Bangle

You Might Also Like

0 comments